The customer is a famous international auto part enterprise whose factory is in southwestern China. The factory requires bin-picking automation with the 3D vision that handles reflective, varied and randomly piled rods. The rods need placing in a certain orientation for the next procedure.
• Workers transport the bin to the robot. XYZ vision locates the bin.
• XYZ vision identifies the rod in the bin and guides the robot to grab it without collision.
• The robot places the rod in a chute for re-orientation and then loads it to the next station.
• The robot repeats the above actions until the bin is cleared.
• XYZ-GX-L Camera features high accuracy and multiple work ranges with a sliding module
• Address the difficulty of grabbing the rods that are vertically placed or in the corner and achieve a high emptying rate through powerful visual recognition and collision-free motion planning
• Grab without collision inside the non-standard-cuboid bin