The customer is a top e-commerce company whose warehouse is in northern China. In this case, the robot needs to pick phone boxes for downstream code-scanning and packing, facilitating the outbound automation. During the Chinese Black Friday, the robot ran intensely and stably 24/7 for massive delivery.
• The robot, guided by the vision, picks randomly-placed mixed phone boxes from a bin and places them on the conveyor with large sides upward.
• The camera detects the bottom side of boxes and the flipping equipment ensures that barcodes are upward for scanning.
• Accurately identify disordered and mixed boxes
• Place with a specific pose: large sides and barcodes of the boxes upward
• Stable operation: run 24/7 without errors in Double 11 (Chinese Black Friday)
XYZ Robotics Inc. | +1-617-987-0016 | email@example.com