The customer is a top pharmaceutical enterprise and requires the robot to identify 10000+ types of cases and (de)palletize them for inbound and outbound automation. The cases with high-value medicines don’t tolerate dropping or over-pressing.
• Inbound palletizing: the robots, guided by the vision, palletize cases onto pallets.
• Outbound depalletizing: the robots depalletize cases onto the conveyor.
• Identify 10,000+ types of cases (model-free)
• Adapt to visual interference like tapes, straps, various patterns, etc
• Extremely low dropping rate and 0% damaging rate
XYZ Robotics Inc. | +1-617-987-0016 | email@example.com