The customer is a well-known personal care multinational whose supply chain warehouse is in central China. In this case, the multifunctional robot needs to (de)palletize bins and cases and co-work with AGVs in the automated inbound process. The bins are seamlessly piled for 5 layers, which is challenging for gripper design and visual recognition.
• The robot, guided by the vision, depalletizes empty bins onto the conveyor for loading.
• The robot identifies the separately-placed cases on the pallet and places them into the inbound bins.
• For other usage, the robot palletizes the empty bins onto a pallet ( including pallet merging).
• The eye-to-hand camera: accurately identify seamlessly-piled bins and separately-placed mixed cases on the pallet
• The custom gripper for precisely grabbing seamless bins
• The gripper-switching device for handling 2 kinds of objects
• Intelligent case placement in the bin ensures high loading rate