The customer is a pharmaceutical company whose warehouse is in southwestern China. The robot needs to pick and place the designated medicines in the outbound bin. SKUs include thousands of medicines, packed in bottles, bags and boxes in the form of individuals or sets, which are visually confusing.
• The robot, guided by the vision, picks the designated medicines from the storage bin and puts them in one of six order bins.
• The robot continues picking until all the ordered medicines are picked.
• Accurately identify the tightly-packed SKUs as a set and distinguish them from single ones
• Picking accuracy ＞99.9%，verified by the weight sensor, vision and light curtains
• 5 gripping tools for SKUs packed in bottles, bags and boxes
XYZ Robotics Inc. | +1-617-987-0016 | email@example.com